Friday, July 25, 2008

Even more reasons to Love COLOMBIA! BUCEO!! (Diving)
Well, this was my second time in Colombia and I stayed on the northern coast. I spent a few days in Cartagena, and then wondered why once I got to Taganga, a little fishing village. Taganga is a great little place, that apparently is a secret to most. You can walk the town in about 20 minutes and if you stay there for about a week, you can get to know many of the locals.

I decided to do my Open Water Dive Course there and found a very professional, laid back, and extremely friendly and fun outfit, called Oceano. Amanda is the owner (she's pictured in the post below this one) and she is all things professional! We did 8 dives altogether and all of them were in the ocean. Tons of brain coral, lots of other coral and tons of fish. Lots of moray eels and even a pretty large seahorse. Super cool stuff! The furthest we went down was 60 feet and it was all wonderful! Can't wait till my next dive!

Getting the flippers on.
Checking all my straps.
Securing my BCD.
Strapping down the spare regulator.
Okay! I'm ready!
Yee Haw!!!
I LOVE DIVING!!!

No comments: