Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've got so many photos to add from trips around Xela; San Francisco el Alto, Momostenango, Paxtoca and nights out in Xela. Unfortunately...Blogspot.com isn't letting me upload photos at this time...so we'll all have to wait a little while longer.

I'm off on a chicken bus today to Huehuetenango, about 2 1/2 hours north of Xela just for the night and then tomorrow heading to Todos Santos de Cuchumantes further north for their festival for Dia de los Muertos, which includes a horse race in which the participants are said to be drunk even before it starts. My plan is to take video of that spectacle.

Then, I'm off to Mexico for about a month....so when I can I'll get MANY photos and captions uploaded.

Hope everyone is doing well in San Diego with the mess of the fires. Happy Halloween!
Jaime

No comments: