Monday, January 21, 2008

BIENVENIDOS A COSTA RICA! (Via LAS VEGAS, BABY!)Wall Mural inside San Jose, CR airport. (just inside immigration)
Busy downtown San Jose. Check out the two guys sitting up top just checking out life underneath them.
Not looking too bad for having traveled nearly 22 hours! (and cried some tears upon leaving--not too puffy yet!)

However, that's all the photos I have so far. I got to the Costa Rica Backpackers Hostel and crashed! I've only recently gotten up to check email. But am getting tired again and must gear up for tomorrow! I should mention, I traveled straight to Costa Rica via a crazy weekend in Las Vegas for the annual soccer tournament. I'm beat-down tired!

Me and Elvis?! No, it's Miller!Crazy hairy boys! Robert on left (my right) and his middle brother, Jeff.Dinner at the awesome Roma Deli. If in Vegas...it's authentic, excellent Italian. Great squid salad!Gearing up for a night on the town, me and Briana.Jeff, Ian and Robert drinking a well-earned beer after a game.

No comments: