Sunday, June 1, 2008

Europe, Schmurope!
Who needs Europe when I can get architecture like this in Puebla, Mexico for a fraction of the cost?! Yeah, I know. Europe's great. I'll get there someday!
But in the meantime, Puebla's got some amazing churches.

A beautiful Zocalo.
Sidewalk Cafes.
Great balconies and buildings.
And pretty sunsets.





May not look like it, but this duck is Real! I was just walking down the street when I was right up on him and heard him quacking. Weird. I have no idea what he was doing there!
Much, much too much religion in Mexico. But it's weird and interesting sometimes. (Even if it is creepy)


Puebla's got an avenue just for artists. You can watch them painting and even purchase pieces of artwork.
Each of those archways holds a different artist and it's a pleasant walkway to talk a break.

No comments: