Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to Vilcabamba in southern Ecuador!
March 4-6, 2008


Vilcabamba is home to some of the oldest people on the planet! Something about the negative ions in the air and the perfect combination of minerals in the water. Google it to read more. Japanese scientists actually went there to learn the secrets to longevity. All I know, was that it was a PERFECT place to rest, relax, get a massage, eat well and read. Beautiful and very peaceful. Road into the very small town of Vilcabamba.Longevity walking.
And sitting. :-)

Carol, the owner is the one who's waving. She super sweet and a perfect hostess.

View from my cabana.
Steps leading to my cabana.
My cabana.
View out the window of my cabana.
Inside the cabana.

Took these butterfly photos near stairstep # 98 up to my cabana.

No comments: