Saturday, March 1, 2008

CALI, COLOMBIA - FAMOUS FOR SALSA DANCING...and ME!Who knew?! I'm famous in Cali, Colombia too!! So much so, you can now call me "DON!"
Busy square in Cali, Colombia.I don't think I've seen this many different types of flip-flops in my life. I ended up buying a new pair of flips, similar to my reefs, but the ever popular Havianna's down here.
I think this is the Iglesia de San Francisco in Cali (don't have my bible, I mean my guide book with me.)
More chess playing in Cali, Colombia
Cali traffic. It's a really big city, but the center part with shopping, restaurants, etc... still feels really small.
Upcoming events in Cali.
Great set meals...pulled beef, rice, salad, soup and a juice drink...$2.00.
These are some extra-large manequins in Cali...kinda hard to tell...maybe I'm gaining weight!

No comments: